What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Email Traffic Dashboard Template:
In this Google Analytics Email Marketing dashboard template, you’ll be able to measure the overall success of your strategy as well as performance on a campaign basis. By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- How many website visitors do our email campaigns generate? Track the number of sessions your email campaign has generated in a specific timeframe (daily, weekly, monthly). Monitor important details such as traffic spikes or a sudden drop-off in order to pinpoint specific areas for improvement.
- Which email campaigns drive the most website visits? Evaluate the performance of all your active email marketing campaigns by tracking the number of sessions each campaign has generated till date; this way you’ll know which campaign is generating the most traffic to your website and which campaigns are underperforming.
- Which devices do our email subscribers open email from? Find out the devices your email subscribers use and the number of sessions each device generates. Build each new campaign using this information in order to avoid rendering issues in popular email clients and improve the engagement of each campaign.
- How many signups do our email campaigns generate? Are your email campaigns driving signups effectively? Track the overall number of signups attributed to your email campaigns and use this information to make adjustments to your segmentation, copy, optimization, and more./li>
- Which landing pages do email subscribers visit most? Track the amount of landing page traffic a specific email campaign generates as a result of prospects clicking on the email’s call to action at any given time. This is helpful in understanding which campaigns and/or offers resonate best with your email subscribers.
- Which email campaigns generate the most conversions? Easily see which email campaigns generate the most signups. Use this information to measure ROI and/or make adjustments to the campaigns that need it most.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.