What you can learn from this Google Analytics Website Traffic & Conversions Dashboard Template
In this Google Analytics website traffic & conversions template, you’ll have a general overview of how your website is performing and converting at-a-glance. No more digging around for the data. Simply connect your Google Analytics account and you’ll learn:
- How much traffic does my website get daily or monthly? Track the number of new and returning visitors to your website within a specific period of time. Compare these numbers with figures from past months to ensure you’re hitting your set goals and growing.
- Which channels are driving traffic to my website? Stay focused on the marketing channels that are actually driving results and make adjustments to the ones that are underperforming.
- The keywords driving the most organic traffic. Better understand the specific search queries that drive people to your website and create more content that supports them.
- The number of pages, on average, visitors view on your website. How many pages do visitors need to see before they take action? Is your content resonating?
- The percentage of new vs. returning website visitors. Learn how well your marketing efforts are at driving new visitors and how many of those visitors are motivated to come back to your website.
- The amount of time visitors are spending on your website. See which pages visitors bounce quickly from and which ones they stick around on. Get a better understanding of the content that resonates best with your visitors and prospects.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Avg. Session Duration
Average Length of a Session during specified Date Range.
Percentage of Single-Page Sessions in which there was no Interaction with the Page during specified Date Range. A bounced Session has a duration of 0 seconds.
Goal Completion by Channel
Number of Conversions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.
% New Sessions
The Perctentage of the Sessions that are created by New Users (first-time visits) during specified Date Range.
Pages / Session
Average Number of Pages Viewed during a Session during specified Date Range. Repeated Views of a Single Page are counted.
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc.
Sessions by Channel
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.
Sessions by Organic Keyword
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Organic Keywords.
Users who have initiated at least one Session during specified Date Range.