What you’ll learn from this Drift Overall Metrics Dashboard Template:
Get a better understanding of your sales and customer support team’s performance regarding their engagement with your website visitors via live chat. Connect your Drift account and learn:
- What time of the day is most popular for chatting? Learn what time of the day is busiest/most-popular for chats. It is useful to know this as it helps you plan your customer support schedule. It can also ensure that your team delivers the best customer experience possible without burn-out and in a timely manner.
- How long does it take to close a chat on average? Find out how long it takes for your chat agents to resolve customer issues via live chat on average. Paying attention to this metric lets you know how effective your live chat strategy is. If your average time to close is low, it means your support team understands the customer’s pain points, while if it is long, it means there’s a lot of room for improvement (knowledge, access to resources, communication skills).
- How quickly do customers get a response on average? Check how long it takes for your chat agents to respond to the problems or inquiries of your customers. Your customer support team should aim to keep the average first response time as low as possible; this is because this metric has a direct impact on your customer satisfaction score.
- How do I track the number of conversations started each day? See the number of new conversations started each day through chat. Compare the number of new conversations recorded in the current week, month, or custom date range to the same time frame in the past.
- How many conversations were generated from your chat playbook? Find out how many conversations your automated message workflows and campaigns yielded. It is important to track this data as it is a good indicator of your chat playbooks’ effectiveness in reaching out to your website visitors proactively and for generating leads.
- Is my list of contacts growing? Track and compare your contact growth over a period of time. View the total number of contacts you have at any given time.
- How do I track the number of conversations and contacts my team generates monthly? Get a quick overview of how many conversations your support teams have engaged in overtime and how many contacts these conversations yielded.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Drift.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Drift? When it comes to delivering more personalized customer experiences, pretty much anything:
- Visit to Lead Conversion Rate
- Average deal size
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Website engagement
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using Drift. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of Drift metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s Drift integration.
Average Time to Close
Average Time to Close a Conversation by all Agents.
Average Time to First Response
Average Time to Tirst Response by all Agents.
Conversations by Chat Playbook
Total number of Conversations split up by Chat Playbooks. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.
Number of New Conversations during the specified Date Range.
Total number of Contacts.
Total number of Conversations. No historical data is available from before the initial connection.