What you’ll learn from this HubSpot Marketing Demand Drilldown
Connect your HubSpot Marketing account and learn:
- Which marketing channels drive the most traffic to my website? Get a complete overview of all your marketing channels and the amount of traffic they individually drive to your website. Use this data to identify your best and least performing channels and determine which channels to invest in for increased traffic and conversions.
- How many times was my blog viewed last month? Check and analyze the total number of views your blog accumulated over a specified time period. Compare your blog views for the current time with the same time last week, month, quarter, or year. Look out for a sudden drop or spike in the number of blog views, and dig deep to learn why.
- How can I see my landing page views? Track how many times users viewed your landing page within a given time period. Compare and report on any significant increase or decrease in the number of landing page views you earned in the last seven days, 30 days, one month, and so on. Using this data, research further to learn what events typically resulted in visitors loading your landing page. For example, a PPC campaign.
- Are my email campaigns driving a sufficient amount of traffic to my website? Measure the effectiveness of your email campaigns based on the amount of website traffic they generate. Find out which email campaigns drive the most visitors to your website. Use this information to improve your email strategy (e.g., develop similar email subject lines, one, etc.)
- Which is my most viewed landing page? Get a complete overview of all your landing pages at a glance and see how many views each one gets over a period of time. Dig deeper to learn why some landing pages perform better than others.
- How do I find my most popular blog pages? Find out which blog posts generate the most traffic to your website. Monitor the performance of your blog posts over time to identify key trends, such as similarity in topics of blog posts with the most traffic, day of the week where you generate the most traffic, and so on.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Landing page performance
- Social media engagement
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Track and compare the efficiency of your marketing campaigns
- Monitor campaign improvements and growth over time
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot Marketing. In Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in various ways.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot Marketing integration.
Number of Blog Views accumulated during the specified Date Range.
Top Blog Posts by Pageviews
List of Blog Posts with most Views during the specified Date Range.
Landing Page Views
Number of Landing Page Views during the specified Date Range.
Views by Landing Page
Number of Landing Page Views during the specified Date Range split up by Landing Pages.
Contact Conversion Rate
New Contacts divided by the number of Sessions during the specified Date Range.
Sessions by Email Marketing Source
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range split up by Email Marketing.
Sessions by Source
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range split up by Sources.