What you’ll learn from this YouTube Channel Performance Dashboard Template:
Connect your YouTube account and learn:
- How can I track my subscriber rate? Track the number of subscribers you have gained or lost in total from the beginning of the month till date. It is essential to track your subscriber rate as the more subscribers you have, the more likely your videos will be seen by your subscribers.
- How much time do my viewers spend watching my video content? View the total amount of minutes viewers spent watching your YouTube videos daily, weekly, or monthly. By monitoring key trends in your videos’ watch time, you’ll be able to act promptly on your video strategy and its relevance once you spot a continuous drop.
- Which videos drive most of your watch time for the month? Learn about your most engaging videos based on the total amount of time they spent watching them. This is a great way to measure how relevant and engaging your videos are. If the watch time of certain videos is low, it means you have to change or optimize key aspects of your video content.
- How quickly are you gaining subscribers? Get useful, actionable data on how your subscribers’ list is growing on a daily basis. See how many people have subscribed or unsubscribed from your channel in real-time. Are you losing more subscribers than you’re gaining? This is a good measure of the health of your channel.
- How do I measure audience engagement? Are you creating the kind of content your viewers will be willing to share, like, and comment on? Find out by tracking how your viewers interact with your video content on a daily basis; track the number of likes, comments and shares you’ve received over time. This is a good way to measure audience engagement and user feedback.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with YouTube.
What other YouTube metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with YouTube?
- Identify your traffic sources
- Learn audience demographics
- Viewer retention
- Subscriber count
- Video engagement
- YouTube referrals, and more.
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using YouTube. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of YouTube metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s YouTube integration.
Number of Comments on your Video and Channel for the selected Content, Date Range, Region and Other Filters.
Estimated total Minutes of Viewing Time of your Content from your Audience during the specified Date Range.
Watch Time by Video
Estimated total Minutes of Viewing Time of your Content from your Audience during the specified Date Range split up by Video.
Change in Likes found by Subtracting 'Likes Removed' from 'Likes Added' for the selected Date Range, Region and Other Filters.
Number of times that Users Shared a Video through the Share Button during the specified Date Range.
Number of times that Users Subscribed to this Channel during the specified Date Range.
Number of times that Users Unsubscribed to this Channel during the specified Date Range.