Measure the effectiveness of your Service Level Agreement
- Monitor conversion of leads to MQLs & SQLs versus your goal
- Measure your Sales performance through deals created, closed won, and average time to close.
- Identify, at a glance, which areas need improvement if you are falling short on your goals.
- Example: if conversions to MQLs are down for the month, you can see if Marketing is performing according to your SLA by looking at blogs published, emails sent, and emails clicked.
- Blogs Published, Blog Subscribers
- Emails Created, Emails Sent, Emails Clicked
- Page CTA Views, Page CTA Clicks
- Deals Created, Deals Closed Won, Average Close Time
- MQLs, SQLs
- Calls, Emails Logged, Tasks Completed, Notes, Meetings