What you’ll learn from this Hubspot Marketing & Sales Basics Dashboard Template:
By connecting your HubSpot account, you’ll be able to measure and report on:
- How effective is marketing in generating leads and sales? Measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts and its impact by tracking the total number of new contacts created and sessions generated on a daily basis. Look out for spikes and drops that correspond with your marketing activities to see what’s working and what isn’t.
- How many qualified leads are we generating for sales? See how prospects move through each stage of the marketing funnel in a given month from their first interaction down to the point they become sales ready. Assess marketing’s influence on sales based on the number of prospects that eventually convert to customers.
- Is our sales pipeline full? See how leads pass through each stage of the sales pipeline and how many are currently at each stage in a given month. Track the number of deals created, open, and closed and monitor your overall conversion rates to find areas of improvement.
- Are we hitting our set revenue goals? Track your sales team progress towards your revenue goals in a given month. Are you exceeding your sales target(s)? Should your revenue goal be revisited? What actions or activities can your team members take to ensure they hit those goals?
- How many deals are we closing on a monthly basis? Compare the number of deals closed by your sales team in a given month to your goals. Spot trends and make adjustments when they matter most.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing and HubSpot CRM.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot Marketing and CRM? When it comes to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Landing page performance
- The conversion rate(s) throughout your marketing and sales funnel(s)
- Sales activity by sales rep
- Open, lost, and closed deals, and much more
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot marketing and CRM. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
New Contacts (w/o Offline Source)
New Contacts Created during the specified Date Range (does not include Offline Source).
New Contacts Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
New MQLs Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
New SQLs Created during the specified Date Range (include Offline Source).
Number of times the Site was Visited during the specified Date Range.
Number of Deals Created during the specified Date Range.
Open (unclosed) Deals
Number of Unclosed Deals during specifed Date Range.
Deals Closed Won
Number of Deals Closed Won during the specified Date Range.
Deals Closed Won Amount
Revenue from Deals Closed Won during the specified Date Range.
- Deals Closed Won Amount Goal