What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Top 10 KPIs Dashboard template
Download this dashboard template to track your most important Google Analytics metrics. Keep your finger on the pulse of your most effective traffic channels, as well as those who visit your site and the actions they take on your website. By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- How do I track the total number of visits to my website? Track the number of user interactions with your website during a time period. See how the number of interactions recorded measure up to your set goal for the month and last month’s sessions.
- How many visits to my website came from desktop and mobile? Track the number of visits to your website from users that use mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Where are my site visitors coming from? Identify which channels drive traffic to your website (i.e direct traffic, organic search, social media, etc). Determine which of these channels drive the best traffic in terms of quantity and quality at any given time.
- Is my website’s bounce rate high or low? See what percentage of your site visitors quit your website after viewing a page. Closely monitor this metric as it is a great way to measure the effectiveness of your website from CTAs to page load time, website design etc.
- How do I calculate the time spent by my users on a specific webpage? Track the average amount of time users spend on a specific page of your website and see how many times that particular page was viewed during a time period. This is a good measure of how engaging your content is.
- How do I track conversions on my landing page? Discover which pages yield the most conversions based on the conversion rate of that particular page and the number of people who took the intended actions. This data is useful as it lets you measure the ROI of your marketing efforts and website performance while identifying areas for improvement.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
Percentage of Single-Page Sessions in which there was no Interaction with the Page during specified Date Range. A bounced Session has a duration of 0 seconds.
- Sessions by Device
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range. A session is the period time a user is actively engaged with your website, app, etc.
Sessions by Channel
Number of Sessions during specified Date Range split up by Channels.
- Goal Conversion Rate by Landing Page
- Goal Completion by Landing Page
- Avg. Time on Page by Page
Pageviews by Page
Number of Pageviews to each Page during the specified Date Range. This metric is collecting data for the top 500 Pages in the connected Google Analytics Account. To gather data for more than 500 Pages, please use the Query Builder tool.