What you’ll learn from this YouTube Top Videos Dashboard Template:
Connect your YouTube account and learn:
- What are the most popular videos on my YouTube channel? Identify your top videos by the number of views and/or the total watch time. Use this information to better understand which content resonates best with your audience and make improvements to videos that underperform.
- What’s the average watch time of my YouTube videos? Measure the average length of time your viewers spend watching your videos. Measure progress over time and see if your videos are increasing in engagement or if you need to make adjustments in order to improve
- What’s the total amount of time viewers spent watching our videos? Track the total (aggregate) amount of time that your viewers spend watching your videos. This metric is a great way to tell if your videos are of great quality and/or if your viewers find them to be engaging.
- How well do our videos convert new YouTube subscribers? View the total number of new subscribers your YouTube channel generates over a given period of time. Are you growing new subscribers at a good rate? Use this information to optimize your videos and make adjustments when needed.
- The percentage of new vs. returning website visitors. Learn how well your marketing efforts are at driving new visitors and how many of those visitors are motivated to come back to your website.
- How many total subscribers does my YouTube channel have? Track the total number of subscribers your YouTube channel has generated over time. Compare this to previous periods to track growth and measure whether you’re increasing your conversions or are remaining flat.
Pull additional data using our integration with YouTube.
What other YouTube metrics can you track and visualize with our integration with YouTube?
- Identify your traffic sources
- Learn audience demographics
- Viewer retention
- Subscriber count
- Video engagement
- YouTube referrals, and more.
There are numerous metrics and metric combinations you can track using YouTube. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize dozens of YouTube metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s YouTube integration.
Average View Duration
Estimated average Minutes Watched per View for the selected Content, Date Range, Region and other Filters.
Estimated total Minutes of Viewing Time of your Content from your Audience during the specified Date Range.
Watch Time by Video
Estimated total Minutes of Viewing Time of your Content from your Audience during the specified Date Range split up by Video.
Number of times that Users Subscribed to this Channel during the specified Date Range.
Number of times that Users Unsubscribed to this Channel during the specified Date Range.
Total number of Subscribers to your Channel. Daily data is not available for this metric. Instead, the total current value of this metric will be visualized cumulatively. No historical data is available from before initial connection.
Views by Video
Number of Views for your Channel or Videos during the specified Date Range split up by Video.