What you’ll learn from this Hubspot Weekly Sales Activity Dashboard Template:
Connect your HubSpot CRM account and learn:
- How many emails is our sales team sending? Track how many emails your sales reps send out on a daily and weekly basis. See how the number of emails sent measure up to the set goal and use that information to determine whether or not you're currently sending enough volume in order to hit the goals throughout the rest of your sales funnel.
- How many calls is our sales team making on a daily basis? Monitor the total number of sales calls and meetings booked from your sales team on a daily or weekly basis. Use this information to gauge whether the current productivity will be enough to hit your sales goals by the end of the month.
- How many new deals have been created this week? Track the number of deals created in HubSpot over a given time period and measure the current productivity against the goals you’ve set. Make adjustments to your prospecting and/or outreach efforts based on how this data is trending.
- What’s our current deal mix? Get a high-level overview of the productivity of your sales team by easily tracking the percentage of prospects that are currently evaluating, have been presented a plan, have an appointment scheduled, are closed won, and more.
- What are our top won deals by dollar amount? Keep track of all your closed-won deals in a certain month and calculate how much in revenue you generated from each closed deal. This way, you can more easily track average deal size and make any necessary adjustments based on how you’re trending toward your sales goals.
- The amount of time visitors are spending on your website. See which pages visitors bounce quickly from and which ones they stick around on. Get a better understanding of the content that resonates best with your visitors and prospects.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with HubSpot CRM.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with HubSpot CRM? When it comes to leads, sales & revenue, almost anything:
- Sales pipeline and leaderboards
- Calls and meetings booked
- Meetings by owner
- Deals by stage
- Closed Won (and lost) deals
- Sales activity by sales rep, and more.
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using HubSpot marketing and CRM. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of HubSpot metrics in a variety of different ways, alongside all the important metrics from other data sources you’re using.
Read more about Databox’s HubSpot CRM integration.
Calls by Owner
Number of Calls Logged, Overall, regardless of outcome, split up by HubSpot Owner.
- Deals Goal
Closed Won by Owner
Number of Deals Closed Won by specified HubSpot Owner during the specified Date Range.
Closed Won Deals by Deal Name
Total number of Closed Won Deals split up by Deal Name. Daily totals are not available for this metric. Instead, the total current value of this metric will be visualized cumulatively.
Deals Created by Owner
Number of Deals in CRM during the specified Date Range split up by HubSpot Owner.
Deals by Stage by Close Date
Number of Deals Closed in each Stage during the specified Date Range.
Emails Logged by Owner
Number of Emails Logged, Overall, regardless of outcome, split up by HubSpot Owner.
- Emails by Assignee Goal