What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Website Engagement Dashboard template:
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- Which pages have the highest bounce rate on my website? Identify the specific pages on your website that result in the highest bounce rate. Use this information to identify key optimization opportunities and increase your website’s overall conversion rate.
- Which pages do visitors exit my website from the most? See which pages on your website have the highest (or lowest) average time on page. This will help you to better understand the content and information that resonates best with your audience and will allow you to make further improvements throughout the rest of your website.
- Which channels drive the most engaged visitors to my website? Measure pages per session by channel and identify which traffic sources (i.e. organic search, social media, email etc.) drive the most engaged visitors to your website. Use this information to double-down on the channels that drive high quality traffic and also make adjustments to the channels that underperform.
- Are new or returning visitors more engaged with my website? Track the percentage of new and returning users that leave your website without taking any action. Look out for specific trends, like if there is a significant change in the percentage of new users bouncing off compared to your set goal or if your new visitors are bouncing at a higher rate than your returning visitors.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- SEO results
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.