What you’ll learn from this Google Analytics Blog Quality Dashboard template:
By connecting your Google Analytics account, you’ll learn:
- Which posts lead to signups or other types of conversions? Track the number of people (& percentage of visitors) that completed the desired goal after reading a particular blog post. This is an excellent way to measure your blog post ROI at any given point in time.
- How much time do visitors spend on a particular blog post? View the length of time (on average and in total) a user spends on a particular blog page before subsequently returning back to the SERP results.
- What’s the total number of views received by a blog post this month? See how many times your blog post was viewed within the selected time period. Visually monitor your blog pageviews on a daily basis to determine the effectiveness of your blog posts.
- How do I track returning visitors to my blog posts? Measure the effectiveness and engagement of your blogging efforts by tracking how many people returned to your blog after the first visit. Identify which specific blog posts attribute to the large share of repeat blog visitors.
- How many blog posts do users view during a session on average? Measure how sticky and engaging your blog posts are by tracking how many blog posts the average user views during a session.
- The amount of time visitors are spending on your website. See which pages visitors bounce quickly from and which ones they stick around on. Get a better understanding of the content that resonates best with your visitors and prospects.
Pull additional data using our deep integration with Google Analytics.
What else can you track and visualize with our deep integration with Google Analytics? When it comes to attributing your to traffic and conversions, almost anything:
- Website traffic and conversions
- Traffic and lead demographics
- Social media engagement
- Paid advertising
- Landing page performance
- Campaign performance using custom events
There are many, many different metrics and metric combinations you can track using Google Analytics. And in Databox, you can quickly visualize 100s of Google Analytics metrics in a variety of different ways.
Read more about Databox’s Google Analytics integration.
- Avg Dwell Time
- Goal Completion Rate by Page
- Goal Completion Total by Page
- Total Dwell Time
- Blog Pages/Session
- Blog Post Pageviews
- Blog Post PVs Aggregate
- Avg Dwell Time Aggregate
- Goal Completions All Blog Posts
- Returning Visitors Blog
- Returning Users by Blog Post